Panalpina and DSV agree to join forces
Mandag 1. april 2019 kl: 10:39
DSV and Panalpina have reached an agreement on the terms and conditions of a combination by way of a Public Exchange Offer to all Panalpina shareholders. If the offer is successful, DSV and Panalpina will become one of the world’s largest transport and logistics companies with a pro forma revenue of approximately 118 billion danish kroner and a workforce of more than 60,000 employees operating in 90 countries
Following completion, DSV will propose to its shareholders, at an extraordinary general meeting, to change its name to “DSV Panalpina A/S”, which reflects the long, rich history of both companies.
© Copyright 2021 transportnyhederne.dk. Denne artikel er beskyttet af lov om ophavsret og må ikke kopieres eller på anden måde videreudnyttes uden særlig aftale.
- - We need a clearly defined target to reduce domestic greenhouse gas emissions
- More than 33,000 new electric vehicles were registered in Germany in August
- EU invests over 2 billion euros in 140 key transport projects to jump-start the economy
- Suspected fraud with diesel defeat devices in Germany, Italy and Switzerland
- Polish authorities arrest eight in latest migrant smuggling sting
- 26 arrested for smuggling irregular migrants through Belgium and France
- Remember to switch your British driving permit to a Danish
- Panalpina and DSV agree to join forces
- Truck industry reacts to EU proposal for first-ever CO2 standards
- Remondis expands its activities in Denmark
- Bolloré Logistics acquires Global Solutions in Denmark
- Police hit against iraqi illegal immigration to the EU
Skriv din kommentar:
|Alle felter skal udfyldes!
Bemærk: For at undgå misbrug bliver din IP adresse logget!