Panalpina and DSV agree to join forces
Mandag 1. april 2019 kl: 10:39
DSV and Panalpina have reached an agreement on the terms and conditions of a combination by way of a Public Exchange Offer to all Panalpina shareholders. If the offer is successful, DSV and Panalpina will become one of the world’s largest transport and logistics companies with a pro forma revenue of approximately 118 billion danish kroner and a workforce of more than 60,000 employees operating in 90 countries
Following completion, DSV will propose to its shareholders, at an extraordinary general meeting, to change its name to “DSV Panalpina A/S”, which reflects the long, rich history of both companies.
© Copyright 2019 transportnyhederne.dk. Denne artikel er beskyttet af lov om ophavsret og må ikke kopieres eller på anden måde videreudnyttes uden særlig aftale.
- Remember to switch your British driving permit to a Danish
- Panalpina and DSV agree to join forces
- Truck industry reacts to EU proposal for first-ever CO2 standards
- Remondis expands its activities in Denmark
- Bolloré Logistics acquires Global Solutions in Denmark
- Police hit against iraqi illegal immigration to the EU
- Maersk and IBM to form joint venture applying blockchain to improve global trade and digitise supply chains
- Commission approves Belgian tax measures for maritime transport
- Council reaches agreement
- Six trade unions get together to defend the rights of truck drivers
- Bulk terminals have got a new voice
- Rickmers-Linie takes over Nordana’s Project Business
Skriv din kommentar:
|Alle felter skal udfyldes!
Bemærk: For at undgå misbrug bliver din IP adresse logget!