Bolloré Logistics acquires Global Solutions in Denmark
Torsdag 1. februar 2018 kl: 09:10
Bolloré Logistics realizes a new strategic acquisition with a majority stake in the Danish freight forwarder Global Solutions A/S
This acquisition is part of Bolloré Logistics' strategic development through external growth. As one of the five international freight forwarding and logistics leaders in Europe, it continues to enhance and strengthen its international network. In Europe, it now has 165 sites in 22 countries with a combined headcount of 5,500.
This latest transaction will expand further Bolloré Logistics' global end-to-end offering in the Scandinavian markets. Already established in Norway, it now benefits from Denmark's Global Solutions network, which has been operating on the Danish market for 11 years, with triple expertise in the airfreight, seafreight and express business lines, particularly on the Europe-Asia axis. Global Solutions, now Bolloré Logistics brand, has two offices: an office at Copenhagen airport, and its headquarters in Vejle, the country's logistics hub.
For Henri Le Gouis, CEO Europe of Bolloré Logistics, this new location will enable Bolloré Logistics to better serve our key account customers in Denmark and more generally in Scandinavia.
- We will support Danish companies in their international development and logistics projects, particularly in Africa, the continent of the future with strong market opportunities, where we operate as the 1st integrated logistics network, he says.
- We are also aiming to strengthen our range of solutions and services for the Aid & Relief sector, which is strongly represented in Denmark, adds David Smith, CEO Northern Europe of Bolloré Logistics.
- I am satisfied and honored to be now part of the big Bolloré's family group. I am very confident for the future, and believe in our ability to elevate Bolloré Logistics to the rank of the leading transport and logistics operators in Scandinavia, says Thomas Toubro, Managing Director - Founder of Global Solutions.
© Copyright 2022 transportnyhederne.dk. Denne artikel er beskyttet af lov om ophavsret og må ikke kopieres eller på anden måde videreudnyttes uden særlig aftale.
- Nine EU Member States are calling on the European Commission to accelerate the phase-out of petrol and diesel cars in the EU
- - We need a clearly defined target to reduce domestic greenhouse gas emissions
- More than 33,000 new electric vehicles were registered in Germany in August
- EU invests over 2 billion euros in 140 key transport projects to jump-start the economy
- Suspected fraud with diesel defeat devices in Germany, Italy and Switzerland
- Polish authorities arrest eight in latest migrant smuggling sting
- 26 arrested for smuggling irregular migrants through Belgium and France
- Remember to switch your British driving permit to a Danish
- Panalpina and DSV agree to join forces
- Truck industry reacts to EU proposal for first-ever CO2 standards
- Remondis expands its activities in Denmark
- Bolloré Logistics acquires Global Solutions in Denmark
Skriv din kommentar:
|Alle felter skal udfyldes!
Bemærk: For at undgå misbrug bliver din IP adresse logget!